FEES & FINANCE
NHS, Private & Finance Fee Options
The NHS will provide any clinically necessary treatment needed to keep your mouth, teeth and gums healthy and free of pain. Decisions about which treatment is appropriate will be based on a clinical assessment and clinical judgement.
Your dentist must make clear which treatments can be provided on the NHS and which can only be provided on a private basis, and the costs associated for each.
Dentistry is one of the few NHS services where you have to pay a contribution towards the cost of your care. The information on this page explains what you may have to pay for your NHS dental treatment.
Band 1 course of treatment – £22.70
This covers an examination, diagnosis (including X-rays), advice on how to prevent future problems, a scale if clinically needed, and preventative care such as the application of fluoride varnish or fissure sealant if appropriate.
Band 2 course of treatment – £62.10
This covers everything listed in Band 1 above, plus any further treatment such as fillings, root canal work or removal of teeth but not more complex items covered by Band 3.
Band 3 course of treatment – £269.30
This covers everything listed in Bands 1 and 2 above, plus crowns, dentures, and other laboratory work.
PRIVATE DENTAL FEES
- New Patient Examination (including x-rays): £60
- Recall Examination (including x-rays): £35
- Child check up (Under 12 years): £20
- Child check up (12-17 years): £30
- Emergency Appointment: £90-120
- Hygiene (per session): £60
- Periodontal/Gum Treatment: from £90/quadrant
- Amalgam (silver) Filling: £75-£130
- Composite (white) Filling: £90-£250
- Extraction: from £90
- Root Canal Treatment (simple): from £180
- Root Canal Treatment (complex): from £450
- White Crown (standard): from £490
- White Crown (metal free): from £580
- Gold Crown: from £650
- Porcelain Veneer: from £650
- Partial Acrylic Denture: from £350
- Full Acrylic Denture (per denture): from £500
- Chrome Denture (per denture): from £950
- Six Month Smiles: from £2000
- Invisalign: from £2000
- Zoom Home Whitening (top and bottom teeth): £300
- Enlighten Home Whitening (top and bottom teeth): £500
Non-Surgical Facial Cosmetic Injections
Wrinkle Relaxing Injections (Botox, Azzalure, Dysport)
- 1 area: £160
- 2 areas: £260
- 3 areas: £330
Dermal Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Hydrafill, Teosyall)
- Lips: from £250
- Nose to mouth lines: from £350
- Cheek Lift: from £600
Other areas available – please enquire
We have several finance partners who can work with you to tailor an interest free payment plan that meets your needs (subject to status), and this is available for treatment plans costing over £1000. This will allow you to spread the cost of your treatment over a period of time, eliminating the need to pay at each visit. Speak to one of our team for more information.